Staff and Board
2019 Board of Directors
April Judd: Chair
Secretary: C. J. King
Treasurer: Cheryl Frank Sullivan
Member-at-large: Teija Huttunen-Green
VOW Executive Director: Sawyer M.L. Alberi
- Deborah Markowitz is the former Secretary of the Vermont Agency of Natural Resources and former Vermont Secretary of State.
- Jessica Krebs was one of the Air Force's few female S.E.R.E. Specialists (Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape). Currently guiding in Wilderness Therapy programs in Colorado. She has also starred in National Geogrphic's Serengeti Mygrations and is now starting her own business, SERE Training School, but we hope to get her back soon. http://seretraining.us/.
- Laura Zerra is a backcountry guide, survival instructor, writer, public speaker and star of Discovery Channel's Naked and Afraid. She shares her love of adventure and all things outdoors guiding custom expeditions and teaching primitive survival skills through her business, Zerra Expeditions. http://zerraexpeditions.com/
- Lilias Ide is a highly skilled athlete and has honed her mountain bike riding skills alongside some of the best riders in the Northwest. She is certified in CPR and WFA and is on the Sinister Bikes Factory Team and is currently Events and Marketing Manager at Kingdom Trails in East Burke, VT.
- Graydon B Stevens is the Executive Director of Vermont Outdoor Guide Association.