Fall Doe Camp Registration
September 14-16, 2018 at Jackson's Lodge
Fall Doe Camp | Schedule | Courses | Instructors | Sponsors
Doe Camp update on August 27, 2018
If you are late in signing up for Doe Camp, here's what you need to know:
The cabins are full but we have space for camping out or daily drive-ins.
The only classes with space left on Friday are Log Rolling and Photography
On Saturday and Sunday there are openings in several classes. See our schedule for the list of classes that are full.
We’re so excited you’ve decided to join other adventurous women at the Fall Doe Camp!
Registration deadline: postmark by September 5, 2018.
Please read these important notes before you complete the registration form:
- Be sure to check the 2018 Fall Doe Camp Schedule for updated information on classes and accommodations.
* Class schedule may change due to circumstances beyond our control; and
* Some classes fill quickly, so sign up for alternates - and you may be able to switch to your favorite class at camp.
- Doe Camp registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
- You do not need previous outdoor experience to attend. Each class is designed to offer hands-on experience for beginners and pros alike in a supportive environment.
- Many classes include a trip to the woods or water, so please dress for the outdoors. We recommend you bring hiking shoes/sneakers and rain gear -- classes will be held rain or shine.
- Please read the course descriptions carefully for details on what clothing/gear and levels of physical activity and experience are expected.
- Equipment is provided except as noted in the course descriptions; however, please feel free to bring your own equipment. Your firearms MUST be stored unloaded and kept in a locked case or with trigger lock. If you intend to fish, please bring along your Vermont fishing license. You can get it online.
- The lakeside log cabins at Jackson’s Lodge combine a rustic and relaxing family-friendly atmosphere with all modern necessities. Visit their website for details and driving directions.
- Confirmation: Upon receipt of your payment, we will send you an email confirming your payment. We'll send you a letter with your class schedule as soon as it is available.
- Cancellation Policy: Vermont Outdoors Woman will accept cancellation and will refund the entire amount of the registration, if the cancellation is received before September 1. Requests for a refund must be received in writing or via email; no phone cancellations will be accepted. Cancellations after September 1 will forfeit the entire program fee. Substitutes are allowed.
Registration deadline: postmark by September 5, 2018