Fall Doe Camp Registration
September 14-16, 2018 at Jackson's Lodge
Fall Doe Camp | Schedule | Courses | Instructors | Sponsors
We’re so excited you’ve decided to join other adventurous women at the Fall Doe Camp!
Registration deadline: postmark by September 5, 2018.
Please read these important notes before you complete the registration form:
- Be sure to check the 2018 Fall Doe Camp Schedule for updated information on classes and accommodations.
* Class schedule may change due to circumstances beyond our control; and
* Some classes fill quickly, so sign up for alternates - and you may be able to switch to your favorite class at camp.
- Doe Camp registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
- You do not need previous outdoor experience to attend. Each class is designed to offer hands-on experience for beginners and pros alike in a supportive environment.
- Many classes include a trip to the woods or water, so please dress for the outdoors. We recommend you bring hiking shoes/sneakers and rain gear -- classes will be held rain or shine.
- Please read the course descriptions carefully for details on what clothing/gear and levels of physical activity and experience are expected.
- Equipment is provided except as noted in the course descriptions; however, please feel free to bring your own equipment. Your firearms MUST be stored unloaded and kept in a locked case or with trigger lock. If you intend to fish, please bring along your Vermont fishing license. You can get it online.
- The lakeside log cabins at Jackson’s Lodge combine a rustic and relaxing family-friendly atmosphere with all modern necessities. Visit their website for details and driving directions.
- Confirmation: Upon receipt of your payment, we will send you an email confirming your payment. We'll send you a letter with your class schedule as soon as it is available.
- Cancellation Policy: Vermont Outdoors Woman will accept cancellation and will refund the entire amount of the registration, if the cancellation is received before September 1. Requests for a refund must be received in writing or via email; no phone cancellations will be accepted. Cancellations after September 1 will forfeit the entire program fee. Substitutes are allowed.
Registration deadline: postmark by September 5, 2018